Saturday, October 29, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

It might be a dreary Saturday morning out there, but blog awards always brighten the day! My friend Geri from Sister #5 Designs awarded me with the Liebster Blog Award! The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning clean, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome!


Thanks so much Geri!!!! You rock and I am honored that you included me in your choices! Geri has a full time job that doesn't show off her creative talents. She has started her blog and is also selling items at a consignment shop to help satisfy the creative side of her. Her true passion is decorating her house, sewing and creating new ways to use old things. She loves yard sales, flea markets and consignment shops.
To keep this award going pass it along to other new and deserving blogs. The recipient must now recognize five other bloggers with less than 200 followers that have stood out in the crowd.


The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2.Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and Paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!


So here are my 5 blogs in no particular order:


Rhiannon at My Handcrafted Home. Rhiannon loves all types of crafting, redoing furniture and baking. Wait until you see all her ideas!


Mandi at Mandi being crafty. Mandi is a SAHM and an Army Wife. She lives in a home with all males *including the dog. She says her blog is to share her attempts at being crafty, but I think she does a good job!!!


Nancy at Flat Rock Cabin. Nancy loves to sew, paint, knit, crochet, decorate and cook. She has plenty of tasting looking things on her blog. *the edible kind and the eye candy kind.


Dawn at Simply Dawn 53. Dawn loves to craft, she thinks she has narrowed down her favorites to scrapbooking, sewing and crocheting. Yep! I visit her for her papercrafting ideas!


Cindy at Art, Books, Tea. Cindy is a writer. She enjoys cats and on her blog she shares the things that inspire her in hopes of inspiring others. Cindy is my escape from my crafting madness!


Congratulations Girls!!!
Please visit these talented ladies and give them some blog love!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Thanks so much, Jen! I'm honored! P.S. sorry to hear your cat is unhappy with you at the moment...lol..that happens with me sometimes too!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award. Thank you so much! You are very sweet! I love the way you described my blog :) (and I'm not sure what I do can be described as furniture redos after seeing yours!)

    Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...