Monday, October 17, 2011

A Hunting he will go

Well, Monday is almost in the books! I am not necessarily a Monday hater, but today....I just wasn't in the mood, at least not for the work part of it. The after work part, well that was pretty cool. I had a night on the town with a besty doing some retail therapy and having some good eats. {heart} her!!!

Moving on! My Dad leaves for Colorado on a hunting trip this week. We live about 100 miles apart. I took this opportunity to make him a fun card. I mailed it on Saturday so I haven't heard from him about it yet. I used my Campin' Critters cartridge to make the cuts. I think it turned out pretty cute. Take a look for yourself.
You can't really tell in this picture, but the tree and deer in the middle is actually on the card with dimensionals. I wished him luck on the inside. It was a fun card to make. This was the first, maybe the second project, where I used the new style Cricut mats, I am not very happy with the stickiness. I was told that my JoAnn's still had some of the old style, I will be checking that out this week. I'd love to hear about the fun, random projects you have made for a friend/loved one.  (Maybe someday my blog will grow up and there will be a linky party for such a thing)  Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week! Drop us a line so we know you were here!!
~Jen (and Jim and Jynx. Jynx was acting like a cat again, watch for that post soon!)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...