Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Reindeer Card using Create A Critter

Hey Everyone! Tomorrow is December 1st. Where oh where did this year go? These last "few" days will go unbelievably fast since it is such a busy time of year.  So much to share this time of year too.


Today I am sharing a card made using the Cricut Create A Critter cartridge. I used the reindeer cut. I used my Gypsy and filled the page up. I cut three different layers to make this adorable reindeer Rudolph.




I cut them out, put them together and put each one on a card. Isn't it cute????




I also used...


and 


And of course red glitter glue for his nose. I used premade 4in x 5in cards in green and red...


I stamped the inside of the cards with this Stampendous! Stamp


I was thinking I was going to make a set of reindeer for the wall but I am not sure there is enough time given all the other things I want to  make for other people. Perhaps I can make reindeer for myself after Christmas. :)
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you will leave a comment and come back again soon~!
I am linking up here:

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Jen! Your reindeer card is adorable! Happy December 1st!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm LOVING reindeers this year! I need to get one of those machines, but after Christmas seems too far away! Hmm!?!? Thinking on that one!!! Thanks for the inspiration and I'm so glad to know about your blog (thanks for your sweet note). I'm EXCITED to be your newest follower!!

    Your new bloggy friend,
    Aimee from ItsOverflowing

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...