Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Picture Frame {PEACE}

Hi Everyone! Middle of the week! Thanks so much for stopping by, even if only for a second. Last night I made the first Christmas project that is actually STAYING in OUR house!  YAY!!!! Here is what I started with.
A multi-picture picture frame


Christmas Paper (from Adorn It) with letters cut out using my Cricut (and my Gypsy). The letters are from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.

And my two new favorite items....packing tape and glitter!!!!


I put the packing tape on the back of the letters and then sprinkled the glitter onto the packing tape.  This is what I ended up with! I hope you will let me know what you think. I can say that the time change and shorter days don't mix well with someone who crafts in the evening. The pictures pretty much, well, suck! I do apologize.




Do you think all the letters should be red? I am contemplating cutting out new pieces for the green letters and redoing them so all letters are red.  I'm hoping you, my friends here in blog world, will help me out on this.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Please leave a comment so I know you were here. ~Jen
I am partying at the following places!!! Please stop by and check them out!!!!!!


8 comments:

  1. I love this!! The paper you used is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever and pretty idea! I think it looks great...but tried to envision all red letters, and I do think I'd prefer that (although a little hard to say without seeing it.) Good job, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it, Jen! I love it just the way it is! I just want to make sure I'm reading this right ~ the glitter actually winds up on the tape you have applied to the back portion where the cut outs are for the letters? Genius! I think this is a craft I will be doing with my daughter this year. Plus, it gives me an excuse for buying some pretty Christmas papers I've seen.

    Visiting from Open House Party! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. just came upon your site from No Minimalist Here... This is awesome! I like the red/green combo myself. What a great idea - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great idea! You are so creative!
    Gen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was great!
    www.ladybugswithzoi.blogspot.com is having a party PLEASE! come share!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome frame, you did a fantastic job! Very festive and probably looks wonderful on your walls. Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! That is so cute. I would love to make that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...