Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Do you save cards from Holidays Past?

Here a turkey, there a turkey, everywhere a turkey turkey. Ok not everywhere, but they have been taken out of the tote and placed around the house. In the bottom of the tote I found some cards from Thanksgiving Past. When the new ones come they will be placed in some of the usual spots which meant I needed to leave those spots open. What to do, what to do, what's a girl to do?


I started with these things...


and ended up with this


I am sure that is EXACTLY what Stampin Up had in mind when they made those little clothespins. *tee hee*
quick. simple. sweet.

The card on the right is from Jim's Mom for our first Thanksgiving in this house.

Simple is good but I usually complicate it. I am quite excited about this. Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment so I know you were here. I am linking up here


shabby creek cottage



3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...