Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas in the Dining Room

The halls, walls, and most any other surface....have been decked for the holidays. I am going to let the pictures do the talking.  I am going to start with the thrifty corner...


Pin It
Picnic baskets and the santa picture...from summer sales! The baskets make a perfect table for the lamp..


The Nativity Scene given to me by my Grandmother. The color of it works so well in the dining room. It doesn't photograph well here though. I do apologize.


Now it wouldn't really be Christmas without at least one of those ceramic trees!!!! This one is from Jim's family.


MOST of the dining room. I am pretty happy with it. I took a picture of the church pew wall *mostly windows* but all that picture proved was the church pew looks empty. It sure would look nice with some pillows. I guess pillows will go on the list of things to look for on Pinterest. I am definitely paying full price for pillows.

Did you find the two elves that are hanging out in the dining room for this Christmas season?

Thanks for stopping by. I am linking up here:

shabby creek cottage

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...