Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Cards using Winter Woodland Cartridge

Hellooo? I didn't fall of the planet, I promise!  I do apologize for being MIA. I knew I was going to be for a day or two, but I DEFINITELY did not plan on it being this long! I sorry! :(


My time away from blogland was very busy, both productive and unproductive busy. I am sure that makes sense to more people than just me. The outside furniture that needed put away for the winter has been put away and the garden waterfall and the bird baths have been brought in. The one garden (I am thinking about some garden posts in the middle of winter and 6 plus inches of snow and ridiculous temperatures) is completely empty, while the others are feeling the effects of the heavy frosts we have had recently. It is still pretty in its own way (that is how Mother Nature is), but it doesn't compare to the Glory Days of Spring and Summer! The first and second rounds of leaves have been raked as well. Maybe the third time will be a charm and I will get some pictures. I left the camera in the house so I would be more inclined to get work done :)


ANYWAY!!! You didn't come here for all the hub-bub. You stopped by for projects!  Let's get to it!!!! The real stars of these cards are the packing tape, yes I said packing tape, and glitter. I used Martha Stewart glitter! and I do have to admit I saw this idea somewhere else online a long time ago. I don't know remember where I saw it so I can't give credit where credit is due, But THANK YOU!!!




I used the card feature on the Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge. I cut a couple of the snowflakes. Snowflake #4 is by far my fave for this project! The deer is also from the Winter Woodland Cartridge. I was playing around with sizes, so each one is a little (or a lot) different.





A look at the inside...



The paper on cards above and below is from My Minds Eye





A look at the inside



pretty. simple. sweet.

What do you think? Let me know if you get out your packing tape and glitter! Please leave some comment love so I know you were here.  I am linking up here, as always, please visit these places too!
I'm topsy turvy tuesdays




5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...