Thursday, September 13, 2012

A look back at Halloween 2011

I have been contemplating my Halloween cards for the last few weeks. I thought I would take a look at what I did last year and put all of last year's Halloween posts in one place!!




He was my first Gypsy project.  Details here



Details on the pumpkins and spiders


Details on these two are here.

And if you missed the post on this year's coffin treat box, the details are here.

Have you started your Halloween projects?
Which of these is your favorite??

Thanks for stopping in!!!


4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I've been looking over my Halloween projects from last year, too... I've been working on this year's projects since August. I'm exhausted, but they are turning out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That candy corn card is adorable!!!!
    Visiting from the 300 blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great Halloween Cards. Love that haunted house. I am following.
    Patricia http://topiaryrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for leaving me such a nice comment! You made some great Halloween cards, love the candy corn one the most. Following you on Pinterest now too, love Pinterest - don't you? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...