Wednesday, April 25, 2012

How are you cock-a-doodle-doing?

Hi Everyone! I made these cards awhile ago and keep forgetting to share them! They were a set of cards made for Jim's Mom to give to a friend of hers.

The chicken was cut from the Country Life cartridge. The cut is on page 44. I did some inking around the edges (I know you are SHOCKED!). I am sorry I don't have more photos in the cards in stages, but sometimes I get so busy I forget to take pictures. I think everyone can appreciate that.

Let's have a look-see:


Here is a look at the chickens in the early stages.
Then we skip a BUNCH of stages.


I used the computer to make the "how are you..." sentiment.
All paper is from The Paper Studio Farm Fresh stack.


I stamped a crow or raven (you decide) on the back of each envelope.


I used my Martha Stewart Custom Stamp set to make the 'Lone Hickory Farm' stamp.
The chickens were adhered with foam dots for dimension.
All cards are blank on the inside.

I wish I could offer more details. I guess we'll consider this one an inspirational post?
If you have questions please ask though.

I hope each of you are cock-a-doodle-doing well on this sunny (it is here) afternoon!
Thanks for stopping in!!!
~Jen

2 comments:

  1. I love "country" things, and my mother loves roosters.. These cards are so darn cute. Where do you get you ideas on how to lay out a card? I have lost my mojo!!! Help! Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE< LOVE< LOVE!!!!!! Those are just too cute. Do you make your own envelopes? I want a raven/crow stamp and that paper is right up my alley! I love the picket fence too! You are inspiring me but my money has already been allocated this month for "unnecessary" fun things. But I'm writing it all down and making a list! I have a long list unfortunately and why are there only so many hours in a day?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...