Monday, April 2, 2012

One stamp, some scraps, three cards

It is a beautiful day here in Western PA. I admit it, I sat on the back deck in my shorts, tank top, and sunglasses and closed my eyes for a few earlier. I'm pretty sure I could have taken a nap like that. Our backyard is west facing, that means there isn't a shortage of rays (as long as that nice warm ball of fire comes out for the day)

The peas are growing, as are the beets. I'm a little worried about the spinach seeds. I am wondering if perhaps they didn't receive enough water. I didn't plant the whole packet so we have a second chance if needed. The carrots and onions were planted over the weekend. I planted the chard today. I planted some flower seeds over the weekend too.  Everything will need covered tonight, we are expecting a frost after 2 am.

Enough about the garden. Let's get crafting shall we?

I used a stamp from Inkadinkado to make the following cards. The card bases were premade. Any other paper on the cards came out of the scrap drawers. I have recently cleaned out those drawers and given paper away, but they are still overflowing...ah I love paper!


















I did use embossing powder and a heat gun on the stamped image. You can't necessarily tell that from looking at the pictures, but I promise I did.

I hope everyone made it through Monday! If the sun is out where you are, I hope you took a couple minutes and got a couple minutes of peace and vitamin D!

linking up here:

Hugs ~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...