Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hi and Sorry!

I just want to say I'm sorry for being absent from blog land. We've been working on getting some veggies in the ground.
I DO have the photos edited for the card tutorial post. Sleep is something that evaded me this weekend. I don't see it best to sit here and work on the post tonight. I PROMISE I will have the card kinda sorta tutorial post tomorrow. The card I made is an Easter card.  When I get home tomorrow I will complete the post. It is started and the pics are all edited. I am also going to try to have a post in waiting so if I can't get something up there is something to publish.

We planted beet seeds last Sunday. They've sprouted!


and here is a card I made awhile back. The owl is from Create A Critter.


I miss you and I will do my best to do better this week.
I hope your weekend was what you needed it to be, relaxing, productive, both...
See you tomorrow!!!
hugs, have a great Monday!
~jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...