Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! It is going to be almost 80 here today! Crazy! I am working on cleaning up in the house and then I am going to go out in the garden for awhile. We're having dinner with Jim's Mom and Step-Dad tonight. Jim made soda bread this morning. I am hoping to do a post on it.

I just wanted to say Happy St. Patty's Day and share a few photos I took in the backyard last night.

 pretty cardinal

 squirrel with some loot. this was a whole sequence of pictures and they were fun

 another squirrel

 Robin
Gnome home? I think so.

Have a great day! Be safe and watch out for leprechauns!

5 comments:

  1. Happy St Patricks Day to you and Jim. Love your pictures, made me sooo relaxed looking at them. TFS Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!..I love to watch the squirrels here when they play..I don't love it when they steal from my bird feeders :-( lol..Looks like a Gnome home to me!!..Also I would love to see a post on Irish Soda Bread..I have been looking for a good recipe to make my own instead of buying it at the store every year..Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, squirrels are so cute! We hardly see any around our parts since we're more in the city. Your backyard looks so lovely. I feel like I want to pull up a chair with you and breathe in all the fresh air! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...