I used my Gypsy to put the 2 in the piston cup.
It's a party is a rubber stamp, as is McQueen.
The cards were American Crafts blank cards.
The inside is all computer/printer generated.
The invitations were the easy part. :)
Here is one of my Cricut mats laid out.
I used my Gypsy to lay out all the cuts. (such a great yard sale find that was)
This paper is for Sarge...
I used Glossy Accents to make dark green sections of Sarge shiny.
Even at this larger size, there were still some cuts so small they shredded themselves while being cut.
Here is the mat for Guido (and a brown cut for someone else...hmmm...)
I inked around the edges on some of the pieces to give them a little more definition.
Added some of this to a couple buckets.
Stuck the pieces in and....
I used a combination of skewers and the sucker sticks (the ones you would use when making chocolate molds) as the sticks for each piece. I tried to cover them up when I could with a back. I used that red super sticky double sided tape.
....here they are together....
Here's the outside of the birthday card too...
The 'flag pole' is a toothpick.
Mater is a rubber stamp.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this gives you some ideas/inspiration.
If you do a Cars party I would love for you share your photos on our Facebook page.
You can find the FB page in the right hand side of the blog.