Thursday, March 29, 2012

Create A Critter Pig Birthday Card

If you follow on a regular basis, I know you are surprised I made another card with the Create A Critter cartridge. Ha ha ha ha ha! Did you at least crack a smile? I hope so!!!!

I needed a card for a good friend of ours.  She likes pigs, so the decision of what was going on the card wasn't very hard!

Here is the layout of my Cricut Mat...


Page 28 of the handbook. Some notes...


The end result!


The paper behind the pig was white and I ran it through my Texture Boutique with a Birthday folder and then rubbed a pink ink pad across it for the color. I love adding a little something to my envelopes. Here I added a Changito {I love that monkey}

I love love love comments and try to respond to them all (if your account is set up so I can). I look forward to hearing from you.

~Jen

2 comments:

  1. That card is too cute! And it's too funny, I read another blogger's post today and she was making a project with the same cartridge! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pig card! Yes, I did smile, when you said you were using the CAC cartridge again!!!! And girl, you need to clean your cricut mat... hahaha Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...