Friday, January 27, 2012

You're dino-mite! Create A Critter Valentine #7

This post is short and sweet! This card uses the dinosaur found on page 50 of the Create A Critter handbook.

The card is a 4x5 card.
The background paper is from the All About Boys DCWV stack.
The sentiment was made by using stamps from a couple Paper Studio sets.
I cut the dino and all three of his layers - 4 cuts total.
I think this would make a great birthday card for a boy too.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a dino-mite weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! And perfect for a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes..very fun for a little boy..and easy enough too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute one!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my Grandmother's photo collage!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove that background paper, very pretty. Shows you how much I know, I didn't even know CAC had a dinosaur... lol Have a great weekend. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...