Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Create A Critter Valentine #5

Here is another Create A Critter Valentine, as promised!


This is the octopus found on page 42 of the Create A Critter handbook.
The octopus and all cuts were made at 3 inches.
I did not use his spy glass.
I ran the red layer through my Sizzix Texture Boutique, this is how he got his 'bumps'
The background paper is from the same boys DCWV stack.
The sentiment was created in Word and printed.
The card is a premade 4x5 card.
I ran his hat and all the parts through the Xryon sticker maker Steph got me for Christmas. 
{AWESOME!} the sticker maker and Steph!


I was so proud of myself for this other sentiment, I sat here and giggled like a little girl for quite awhile!

I have made Valentine's with Owl and am working on some with the dog.
I also have one from the Walk In My Garden cart to share.
There will be more!

I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!!
~Jen

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love this one too!!! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, love your little valentine Octo, I love all criters. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...