Wednesday, January 25, 2012

We'll Owl-ways be friends. Create A Critter Valentine #6

Hi Everyone! I'm back with another Create A Critter Valentine! This time I am sharing the owl. There are so many options for this little guy. I went simple. The owl is found on page 25 of the Create A Critter Handbook.
The cards in this post are different sizes and all paper came from my stash. Here are the different cards. While each card has a different look, the owl was cut at the same size of 3.5 inches.


I did make the cuts for the nose and feet. I decided I didn't like them for this project.
I used glitter glue for the nose.


I cut the main cut and layers 1 and 2.


I used a couple stamp sets to come up with the sentiment on some cards.



I used Word and our printer to make the sentiments for other cards.



The insides of all cards were stamped with Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you will leave a comment and let me know you were here!

'til next time ~ Jen

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh, how cute is that owl. Awesome sentiments too. You've been busy! Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...