Thursday, January 12, 2012

Create A Critter Ladybug Valentine

Here is Valentine #2. It was made using the ladybug cuts on page 66 of the Create a Critter handbook. I cut the ladybug, layer 1 and layer 2 - all were cut at 3.75.  Using my gypsy I was able to fit all cuts on two 12x12 cutting mats.


"love bug" was made from a couple The Paper Studio clear stamp sets.
I inked around the edges of the love bug paper.
The background paper was something that was in my drawer. :)
After looking at the pictures, I think I am going to add glitter glue to the heart on this one too.


The next one will be the raccoon. He is super cute. I actually have pictures of him and his layers.
Thanks for stopping by!

Partying here:


3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to seeing the raccoon too! BTW - I followed back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I can't wait to see the raccoon! Have a great weekend, Jen!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these! So cute! I need this cartridge. It looks like a great one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...