Monday, September 19, 2011

The first big card order!

Hi Everyone! I can't believe it has been a week since I've post. I do apologize. It was a crazy week, but that isn't why we are here. What do you think of the new blog layout? I'm liking it!

Labor Day weekend brought some out of town family into town. Before the weekend was over the out of town family had placed an order for 16 cards. She was rather specific as to what she wanted (which was helpful). She had seen the cards I've made for Jim's Mom and she wanted some of her own so she would "have something special to pass around" for her friends in Georgia. It took a little longer than I had wanted, but they are done!!!
Here is a close up of one of the cards.
We have come up with a line of cards we are calling Jynxisms (She's a crafty cat just like her humans servants) We've taking witty sayings and put a feline twist on them! Well, our out of town family LOVED the ones that I had made for Jim's Mom so she wanted some for herself. 10 Birthday and 5 Get Well.
That is what she will be receiving in the mail. She also asked for a vampire card similar to the one seen here. I also made her a bonus thank you card. I still need to make a thank you card from us. She gave us a gift certificate to our favorite nursery/greenhouse so a thank you, thank you, thank you! is definitely in order. Here is the order minus the vampire, the Stickles on his cape are still drying.
Look at that room, all nice and neat! That sure isn't what the craft space looked like when I was finished. Does anyone else make this big of a mess while creating? I sure hope so, but if not, this is how I roll and I clean it up and move on the next project.
WHAT A DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is bound to happen with all the toys, tools, supplies etc!!! I promise you the work space can be seen and is waiting for the next project!!! There are some other individual card orders to work on and a Halloween village!!!!! It won't be clean for long!
Picked up some fun 'treasures' over the course of the week. Look for a blog post or two on those coming up!!
Thanks for stopping by and hopefully it won't be a week until next time.
~Jen

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...