Friday, February 3, 2012

Lots o Cards :)

Hey Everyone! Sorry for the missing in action status this week.

I have a few Valentine's to finish up and then I am done with Valentines.  This post isn't about Valentines though. It is going to be full of pictures though.

I was in Joann's the end of last week with a coupon...dangerous right?  Well it was definitely dangerous! Last week all the things I thought I needed were on sale and the coupon was good on regular and sale price items. A girl's happy place right? I challenged myself. I bought a set of K&Company diecuts and wanted to see how many cards I could make with the set.  Here's one of the sets I bought and the one featured in this post.


Here is what I did.
I didn't use all the pieces as there were some that didn't overly excite me.


The inside of the birthday card



The rest of the cards are blank on the inside.












I really like how this next one turned out. I left the sentiment space blank since I feel this card could be used for a number of things. When the time comes it will stamp it with the appropriate sentiment!



I am going to send the following card to my Grandma.


This last one is a fave too. The hydrangea look like they are tied with similar twine as the card.


I did have a handful of cuts left that no matter what I did with them I didn't like them on a card.
I kept them because they could make scrapbook page additions.
I have purchased a few other sets like this. 
I will share when I do.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT weekend!!
~jen

2 comments:

  1. I'm speechless...these cards are absolutly gorgeous!!!! Love those die cuts. WOW, beautiful... Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...