Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another FREEBIE!!

Happy Almost Friday!!!! Guess what Jim came home with today (for me)? The floral department at our grocery store apparently received new organizational tools/gadgets etc. That meant "out with the old!" He came walking through the door knowing he had scored something good!  Here it is...


Are you as excited as me? I am sure you would be much more excited had you been the recipient of the freebie!  Ready to see what I did with it?  I had plans to make a couple cards tonight and do a couple things around the house, but.....first things first!!!!

 WELL NOW!!!! Whatever will I do now that all of that ribbon isn't stuffed in a drawer. I'm pretty sure I don't need to purchase any for awhile. Well, there wasn't really any Christmas related ribbon on there (and there is still room for more).
Taking the ribbon out of the drawer and some of it off the spools took up my evening. We watched Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy and Jen playing with her ribbon and the freebie! LOVE IT!!!! (Thank you <3)

Of course there were some things that were displaced to make room for the freebie.  Some were given homes already, the others, well tomorrow is another day.

Thanks for stopping by.  Keep your eyes open for those freebies!!!!!!
~Jen

4 comments:

  1. SCORE!!!! Great job. You are such a creative person. I get inspiration from you. I love your blog...now get to making some cards!! lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dawn! I am having papercraft withdrawl I think!!!! Hopefully this evening I can get some done! I have a kitchen full of tomatoes that need processed and canned today. There are some card ideas waiting for paper though!!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It resembles a medieval torture device until stacked with pretty ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...