Monday, December 3, 2012

What I'm liking on Pinterest this week!

Hey Everyone! I promised myself I was going to blog today. I am not blogging about the Christmas tags that I thought I was going to blog about though. We are having a fundraiser/information session for Relay For Life tonight! Between the work day and getting ready for tonight's event, I seem to have run out of time, and I know I won't feel like it when I get home. I promised myself I was blogging today and I feel bad when I neglect you. SO!!!!! I thought I would share some of the wonderful things I've seen on Pinterest over the last few days!!! This way, I kept my promise to myself, I have said hello to you for the day, and MAYBE, just maybe, you will find something inspiring below!!!


A cute pillow!


Using pallet wood to make a card holder!


Gifting cookies in a mason jar!

I've gotta run!
I hope you have had a good Monday.
Here's the link to my Christmas Pinterest Board.

Hugs!
Jen

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...