Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cardinal Christmas Cards

There was snow on the ground when I woke up this morning! It all melted by early afternoon, that is almost a perfect snow in my world!! Was there snow where you are?

Some of you know I have been having fun with the K & Company die cuts. Earlier this month I bought some birds made by K & Company. I sorted the cardinals out and made a set of Christmas cards to give to my Grandmother as an early Christmas present.

Take a look, shall we?


A look at the birds, I sorted out the cardinals for Grandma's cards.


The paper I used. I used my premade cards and then cut paper from this stack.


 A look at all the cards together.


And then individually.




Grandma has already received her cards and she loves them!

Have you started on Christmas projects?

Hugs!
~Jen

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...