Monday, July 2, 2012

The fight is over...

Yesterday my Granddad lost his fight with lung cancer. I am sure he has been reunited with my Grandma and they are happy together once more. I am sharing a few photos with you and letting you know I won't be around until later in the week. I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July!!!


These photos were taken last summer.
with my Aunt and my Granddad


<3 Granddad <3


Here is with his Great Granddaughter, my sister's little one!

My Grandparents on their wedding day.
They were married for just over 60 years when Grandma passed away.

Thanks for stopping by and again, please have a happy and safe holiday week.
See you soon!
hugs
The J's

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Your Grandad looks like he was a great guy. I love the photo of you and him together! I came here to let you know you won the bird on my anniversary giveaway! I'll send you a private message, also. Take care!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I am so sorry to hear about your granddad passing. Yes, I'm sure he is reunited with your grandmother now. My thoughts and prays will be with you. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jen...I know you will miss him but you're right...they are together now. I love the pictures of you and he together and that sweet baby! Also, they're wedding picture. What a handsome couple they were. Take care and I'll look forward to talking to you after the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss, Jen. Words can never express enough in times like these but I too know that he and your grandma are together again. And how special that is! 60 years of marriage! What an inspiration! Thought and prayers being sent your way <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...