Friday, June 8, 2012

Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp--a recipe

Hi Everyone. We had some berries left after we made jam last weekend. We also had some rhubarb in the fridge from a visit with my Grandparents the weekend before. I didn't want a pie. I wanted something a little different. I found a recipe for crisp. It is another recipe from Ina on the Food Network. We haven't had a recipe of hers disappoint us yet!!!


Here's the link to the recipe! I hope you enjoy it!!!!
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/strawberry-rhubarb-crisp-recipe/index.html

Have a great weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YUMMO! I don't think Ina has ever had a "bad" recipe...ever! I can't always get her ingredients here but I love her recipes! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you shared this recipe! I haven't had rubarb pie or otherwise since my Grandmother left us! Sadly it was one recipe she did not leave behind in her cigar box full of family favorites! Thanks for sharing. This looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...