We are using basic supplies to make this one! This card was inspired by the paper. Let's take a look.
As soon as I saw this paper I knew I NEEDED to have it.
I had no idea what I needed it for, but I needed it.
Well, it sat here and sat here and sat here some more.
I don't know where the idea came from, but I like it.
It was a little outside my comfort level, but I love how it turned out.
The paper and the stamps...
What I did...
1. I stamped the mother stamp.
2. Cut around the stamp.
3. Inked around the edges of the white paper.
4. Adhered the Mother stamp image to black paper.
5. Cut the black paper.
(most people probably measure their pieces ahead of time, I do not. I stamp, cut, adhere cut)
6. Cut the black toile paper slightly smaller than my card base.
7. Tied a bow around the toile paper, using some adhesive on the back to help it stick and to keep the toile from raising up off the card base later (this might be a lesson learned, I can neither confirm nor deny)
8. Adhered the toile to the card base.
9. Used foam dots behind the mother image and adhered to the toile.
The front is done! :)
Here's another look.
Here's a look at the inside.
The inside was pretty simple.
1. Cut the white paper slightly smaller than the card base.
2. Ink the edges of the white paper.
3. Stamp the sentiment.
I hope you like it!!!
Here's a peek at an upcoming post.
Chive Blossom Vinegar
I hope everyone is well!!!!