Thursday, July 28, 2011

Taking the jump into the world of blogging!

Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by. I am brand new to this, but ya have to start somewhere right? This is going to be my place to share my creations, mostly paper crafts, and to share about the things that make me happy. Papercrafting, repurposing and The J's are definitely all things that make me smile. The J's being Jim, my biggest supporter and Jynx, our black cat. I am sure they will both appear in posts every now and again. Well, I have figured out to make a post, now I need to figure out how to include a picture, there is a challenge over at http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com I want to enter!
Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you will come back to check out the progress!


:) Jen

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...