Friday, February 22, 2013

Psst!! Over here....

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!! I have missed you! Thanks to those of you that emailed to check up on me! Such sweet gestures!!!!! I am fine!

I do have some news. This will be the last post here at Creating With The J's. I know, sadness! There is some good news though. I will still be posting, just on a new blog. Some things will definitely be different. I will be blogging for myself, as myself. I have moved "home." Home to where I grew up and where most of my family still is. Yes, I have come home alone. It was a hard decision, that wasn't made over night and was more than likely 6 months plus in the making. I wish Jim and Jynx nothing but the best, but it was time for me to come home.

The new blog is called "Just A Small Town Girl" and can be found HERE!!!

I hope you will stop over and follow from there and continue to share your love.
This means that I will also start showing my face around your spaces again!!!

Thanks again everyone!! 

Hugs
~Jen

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...